Marketers generally emphasize the long-term benefits of guest posting. Many people think why should we indulge our resources for something, which is not even going to be posted on our website?
Well, the question is legit, and hence, answering it becomes our responsibility.
Posting content of the websites, which are all attracting a plethora of people towards them, can help your website grow. To magnetize the audience towards your website, you need a powerful stage, and these websites, with high DA (Domain Authority), just give you that.
It is through guest posting and forum posting that the quality of the web traffic can be increased. It helps to build domain and search engine authority. It influences online business and much more. Having said this, there are times, when such posting could backfire at you.
Here are few tips for Guest Posting and Forum Posting
Guest posting is writing or making the article published on a third party’s website or blog. On the other hand forum, posting means a platform for posting your thoughts with various other messages. They are not chats; they are not conversations through letters. The more the forum posting, the better the site gets web traffic.
Tips for forum posting
- First things first, read the forum you want to write on. Many a time posting on the wrong forum can cause many hindrances. Must use meaningful thread to get into the topic. Remember, there is minimal scope for promotion of products or services.
- Any illicit language or slang or fluff is not tolerable. Therefore forum posting needs that precisions and etiquette to maintain. No matter how disgusting the article could make you feel, handling civilly is the gentleman’s way.
- Keeps the forum posting small and crisp? Stick to the point. In fact, if possible use HTML plain text so that there is no complication of downloading and load time.
- The best way to increase the thread is the use of humour in a subtle way. Make it light at the same time put forth the details you wish to.
Tips for guest posting
- Remember this post is going to get published on someone else’s website. Therefore get to know more about the website. You know the kind of guest posting you would like to do. Visit the pages of the host site to understand if this is where you would want to have or create a guest posting.
- Tap the number of websites you want to blog on or post. Once you have the list, getting to have a conversation with the owner becomes easy.
- Target your audience to the sites you find they are active on. Studying about the market and the websites making an impression on the viewers in essential to get the right signals onto the posting.
- Customers are knowledgeable. They cannot tolerate any fluff. It is imperative that content served to them is of top-notch quality. Something that shocks them, something that they get to learn, and something they find attracted to etc.
- Interaction with the comments makes the web traffic poured in more. When the viewers get answered to their queries or appreciated on their words of wisdom, the surviving rate on SERP is higher. Higher ranking means the higher generation of leads, resulting in higher revenue generation.